Axway Track & Trace is a GS1 standards-based solution that reduces the cost and complexity of complying with chain-of-custody and track-and-trace regulations for pharmaceuticals, food products, and other manufactured goods.
In a single, open framework, Track & Trace enables you to:
- Associate and manage product master, distribution channel and serialized event data.
- Provide an EPCIS-compliant interface for internal and external trading partners.
- Extract and transform data to meet country-specific reporting requirements.
- Transmit compliance reports to partners or regulatory authorities with guaranteed delivery.
- Comply with emerging pedigree regulations in the U.S., the EU, and Turkey. Fully integrated with Track & Trace, Axway ePedigree guarantees the authenticity of origin and demonstrates possession as pharmaceutical drugs move through the supply chain, delivering a clear trail of ownership at each step of the process.
Track & Trace aggregates product lifecycle events from multiple sources, including disparate internal systems and channel partner sales data, to provide a single source of actionable intelligence for channel managers. Track & Track can also integrate with your order and customer management systems, so managers can track channel performance against supply policies to quickly detect anomalies.
By associating serial numbers, product master data, and distribution channel information for the life of the product, you can:
- Maintain a permanent link between a product (bulk or individual) and the initial distribution channel partner purchase order.
- Allow internal and external trusted parties to access product identification, location, status, and event data at any point in the supply chain.
- Support field investigations by providing remote query access to validate product identification and authorized sales channels using a serial number or a combination of criteria that identifies the product.
- Define custom business rules, alerts, reports, and dashboards to create a chain of evidence and help departments responsible for product security or brand protection analyze information coming in from channel partners.
- Enable your customer service department to quickly answer customer, partner, or consumer questions about the warrantee, recall, or destruction status of a product.
You can deploy multiple Event Repositories at the regional level to meet localized business objectives, and decentralize data storage and management of serialized events to reduce costs and risks. A central Event Repository can integrate the regional repositories to provide a global view of product life cycle events across the enterprise in support of regulatory compliance and other business objectives.