B2B requirements are like fingerprints – every organization has its own unique mix of challenges and requirements. At the same time, most enterprises share a common goal of automating and integrating supply or value chain activities — such as order processing, delivery, invoicing, and payments — that involve multiple business partners and customers.
Whether you want to expand your current B2B systems beyond EDI, you have disparate B2B elements that aren’t talking to each other or need to be consolidated, or you’re ready to jump in the game and start from scratch, Axway has a B2B solution to help you orchestrate all the moving parts that make for successful and efficient business relationships.
Axway B2B solutions span:
- B2Bi – solutions that enable you to create secure, auditable and highly scalable cross-enterprise business processes – no matter your size or industry.
- Life Sciences – solutions that enable healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to ensure safe, secure, and efficient supply chains while addressing a range of evolving governmental legislation and trading-partner mandates.
- Financial Exchange– solutions that give banks, market infrastructures, and corporations the tools they need to streamline, consolidate, and better manage their secure transmission platforms for multi-channel financial data and transaction processing needs.
- eInvoicing – solutions that enable 100% electronic transmission of invoices and credit notes for significant reduction in processing costs.
- Automotive Integration – solutions that optimize automotive industry supply chains with inventory management tools that speed time to market.
- Industry Analytics – solutions that enable you to harness and leverage a wealth of business data so that you can aggregate information, monitor performance against set agreements, and guide community actions through policy enforcement.
- EndPoints and Community Solutions – adeptly manage large communities and make it easy for everyone in your business ecosystem to work with you.